Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

Now that I don't work Sundays, Scott will have more of a chance of coming with us to Alabama to visit Nana and the rest of the family. But since it had been November since I last saw my Nana, Beckham and I went over on a weekday. She just ate him up. He had a blast playing with the "car" she got for him and running around her house investigating. He loves her globe and obsessed over closing her front door. We spent the afternoon there, ate some lunch, shared stories, and visited a minute with Aunt Earlene. At one point, I got Beckham to say "Nannies". I wish we made it over more often. I love spending time with my Nana.
Beckham went without a nap while we were there, so this is what he looked like before we even pulled out of Nana's neighborhood.

1 comments:

SHANNA said...

nana looks so good. i am planning a trip over spring break. it would be fun to all go over and make a couple days of it. i love the pics of Becks on Olivia. and his haircut is soooooo cute! i love it spiked. he looks more like a big boy now. ummmm.... leave some comments on my page slacker!