Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Time

Time has not been "on my side" lately. I have been dying to spend some time with my brother and sister and was finally able to last week. This is extremely pathetic considering my brother lives 30 minutes and my sister lives 1 hour away. We should be able to see each other more than once in a blue moon. That being said, I took the boys to spend a day with my sister and her kids last week. We spent the entire day at the pool. The kids had an absolute blast together, but I only captured one pic. Brooks was shoveling watermelon in his mouth and had it dripping down his entire belly.
So Tuesday we spent with my sister and Thursday we had my brother and Lisa up for dinner. We made a fine cuisine- haha of burgers and brats. We sat and visited while the boys were excused to play and entertain us. It was lovely! I had to get a picture of Ben and Brooks together while they were over, because when anyone asks who Brooks looks like I tell them his Uncle Ben.

Speaking of, I'll have to make a note to make a future blog with mine and Scott's childhood pics so we can compare and contrast.

0 comments: