Scott and I went to our first concert in what feels like centuries. We went to a "Flight of the Concords" concert last Saturday. For those of you who don't know who they are, they're a 2-man band that has and HBO television series by the same name. I was so excited that the opening act was another person from the show, Kristen Shaw, who plays "Mel" the band's only groupie. I thought she was hilarious, but apparently Scott did not. Then the show began and we were in heaven. It was the perfect setting for their concert. The Fabulous Fox Theater is an indoor theater that feels like you are outdoors. The ceiling in the theater makes you think of the dining hall at Hogwarts. Everyone stayed seated during the concert, so we could see everything all the time. Unfortunately, cameras aren't permitted, so we didn't get any pictures of the band. The lucky girl in front of us had a really great camera that fit in her pocket and took really good pics. Yeah, our camera is giant. Oh, well! At least we got pictures of ourselves looking good on our night on the town. . .

And apparently if we had been willing to stay downtown until 1:30, we would have pictures WITH the band and autographs, but Scott and I are old farts and can't stay out past midnight anymore!


1 comments:
wooohoo!! sexy mama! i LOVE that dress.
Post a Comment