I bought a wagon for Beckham a while back. I got it used at a consignment sale, brought it home, and it broke the first time I used it. I called the nice folks at Radio Flyer and let them know which part I was missing. They sent me 2 of the replacement parts in the mail that day. . . for FREE! I was so excited that I didn't have to rig my poor child's "new" wagon with tape and a nut. So, needless to say, with this beautiful weather we've been enjoying many a wagon ride. . .
That's our house in the background (above). And the house below is the colors I want to paint our house. (Just a side note for all the Pittsburghians, the house below has a Penn State flag hanging in front.)

That's our house in the background (above). And the house below is the colors I want to paint our house. (Just a side note for all the Pittsburghians, the house below has a Penn State flag hanging in front.)



1 comments:
We're having our house painted next week and those are almost the same colors we picked too. :)
Post a Comment