The day has come that Beckham has figured out how to bypass the rubber bands on the cabinets (our cabinets are too hard to install the locks on them) and reach into drawers and take things out.
He is fascinated with anything electronic, especially remote controls and Daddy's games.
He LOVES playing outside. If he hears the door open, he goes running. He gets really excited when he gets his shoes on. Most of the time as soon as we set foot outside, he says "Emily". I went so far as to put him in the wagon the other day and pull him to Emily's house since he said her name as soon as I put his shoes on. Unfortunately she was taking a nap.
Scott and I have been doing a lot of yard work lately, so I thought I'd get something pretty that Beckham could enjoy, too. He thought it was so cool!
In other news, Beckham's newest words are sky, stairs, broccoli, chicken, food, bowl, outside, flower, throw, bunny, choo-choo, spin, frog, butterfly, pillow, blanket, and night-night. (I'm sure I've forgotten some. The kid never stops talking!) Of course they don't sound just like they're supposed to, but he is only 17 months!


1 comments:
what a handsome little guy!! i miss him. can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Post a Comment