Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Easter Sunday, we woke up and got dressed for church. This year we made it there in plenty of time to get a good seat, but apparently Beckham was not interested in sitting. We arrived at the church at 9:15 and left at 10:00, just in time for mass to begin. Oh, well! So much for church on Easter Sunday. We went home and at a good meal instead, then headed to Grandma and Grandpap's to spend the day. Beckham was a lucky little guy this year. The Easter Bunny came to his house and Grandma and Grandpap's!

We started off our time at the Parker casa with Scott opening birthday presents, then took in some PGA Master's. I took an restless nap in front of the t.v. while the rest of the family enjoyed each other's company. We sat down to a delicious dinner of lamb and sides for dinner. YUM! Then we sang to Scott and had Pineapple Upside Down Cake a.k.a. PUD (just in time for me to go to work). Honestly, I didn't know how I was going to survive Monday after being awake the majority of 24 hours, but God blessed us with a power-outage Monday morning causing Scott to stay home and work from home when the power came back on. Beckham added to the blessing by taking a 4 hour nap that day. Whew!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute family! I love the little green sweater vest!