One of my dearest highschool girlfriends is pregnant and had a baby shower on Sunday. It was absolutely lovely! It was held at the clubhouse of Sugarloaf Country Club, since Becky works as the event planner there, and it couldn't have been nicer. Beckham was so well behaved. He had several little friends there to play with and that kept him occupied. He visited with every lady at the shower, too. I had so much fun visiting with Becky, Anne, and Becky's sister Kelly. It was so wonderful to see them all. Becky looks so cute with her pregnant belly! Her sweet baby Jeb is due the middle of May. Can't wait to meet him!!!
friday favorites...
10 years ago








1 comments:
Hi Marissa, I love this post. Thanks for coming! It was so good to catch up with you. I am starting a blogspot of my own so I'll send you the link.
Post a Comment