skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Friday, my girlfriend from high school, who just happens to be a phenomenal photographer, came up to do a photo shoot with the boys. We headed to the railroad tracks for Beckham's pics. He was so good for her! It was actually freezing cold and I had a short-sleeved polo on him, so we had him jumping and clapping his hands to stay warm. Once he clapped them, though, he kept them together- which made for some adorable pictures. Fortunately Karen made really good time getting the pictures, because a cop drove by and yelled at us from his car intercom!
Then we went back to our house for Brooks' pics. It was amazing to watch her work! These are just a few of the gazillion pictures she took. I stole them from her website. If these are just a teaser, I can't wait to see the rest! Her work is awesome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment