Thursday, April 19, 2012

Double the Bunnies!

The Easter Bunny came Easter morning leaving a nice thank you note for the carrot and baskets full of goodies.
Beckham was so excited! He was standing at the top of the stairs (naked) when I got home from work. He didn't want to let the baskets out of sight while he got dressed :)
He was especially excited about anything Spiderman. Go figure!
Following in his brother's footsteps, Brooks wouldn't put down his new Superman Little Peoples.
After a delicious breakfast prepared by the best Daddy himself, we were off to Grandma and Pap-paps for more Easter fun. The boys dove into their buckets full of candy as soon as we walked in the door.
No, seriously! Buckets FULL of candy! Then we headed outside for an egg hunt. So cute!
<I tried to upload a video here, but I think it was too long :)>
Happy Easter!

0 comments: