On Scott's actual birthday, he played hookie. Brooks and I ran errands all morning while he slept in, then we all went to pick Beckham up and eat a special lunch at Chick-fil-a. We opened presents, blew out candles, and ate apple pie when we got home. The rest of the afternoon was spent watching 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' and dozing in and out on the couch (at least for me ;)).
That evening, Mom came up to watch the boys while we went to dinner at Trackside Grill (the intended destination for our anniversary) and went ice skating for a couple hours with all the little college lovebirds. Again with the failure to take a pre-date pic. At least I felt like I was smokin'! And Scottie, well he always looks hot :) So just paint a picture of us in your head however you like.
friday favorites...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment