Scott and I celebrated seven years of marriage on April 2nd. I was more than surprised when I opened the door to a nice lady delivering me flowers :) I should know by now always to expect the unexpected with Mr. Scott Parker!
We had a great time celebrating. Though we weren't able to eat at the restaurant we had planned to (um. . . who closes on Monday nights?), we did enjoy a nice dinner at 0ur favorite Cajun restaurant Henry's and went to the movies to see 'Hunger Games'. I hate that we didn't get a pre-date pick of us, because I felt pretty glamorous.
Happy Anniversary, my darling Scottie-Angel! And may there be infinitely more in our future :)
We had a great time celebrating. Though we weren't able to eat at the restaurant we had planned to (um. . . who closes on Monday nights?), we did enjoy a nice dinner at 0ur favorite Cajun restaurant Henry's and went to the movies to see 'Hunger Games'. I hate that we didn't get a pre-date pick of us, because I felt pretty glamorous.
Happy Anniversary, my darling Scottie-Angel! And may there be infinitely more in our future :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment