Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

The warm weather is here and the boys are having a blast finding fun things to do around the yard. This is just the first of many mischievous things I'm sure they'll do this spring :)

And yes, I had to wipe down the bathtub after I washed my kids!
Proud Mommy moment #1003: I drew a pic of Spiderman's head for Beckham and he added the arms, legs, and web-shooters. This is the first time I've seen him draw something that wasn't scribble-scrabble!



And what is spring without a little brotherly love? (Brooks wasn't digging the hugging. He wanted to ride "Toss".)
. . . And so he did! What a good helper Beckham is :) Neither of my boys have figured out how to peddle a trike, so they just push each other around. All in good time, right?

0 comments: