BEFORE THE DREADED HAIRCUT
Beckham got his haircut again in preparation for the holiday and his one-year pics. It was a nightmare! They had him sit in my lap again- the usual. I even came prepared with a sucker. The sucker ended up covered in hair- and so did Beckham and I. He wriggled and screamed so much that our gowns were moved completely out of the way and he ended up with 2 knicks around his ears! Oh, well. Better luck next time. At least he was handsome by the time all the family got their hands on him.
AFTER
Beckham got his haircut again in preparation for the holiday and his one-year pics. It was a nightmare! They had him sit in my lap again- the usual. I even came prepared with a sucker. The sucker ended up covered in hair- and so did Beckham and I. He wriggled and screamed so much that our gowns were moved completely out of the way and he ended up with 2 knicks around his ears! Oh, well. Better luck next time. At least he was handsome by the time all the family got their hands on him.
AFTER


0 comments:
Post a Comment