Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We spent the day with Scott's family in Snellville. We watched a little football, played "Rock Band", and chased Beckham around to our hearts' content. Dinner was delicious. We had a baked turkey, dressing, mashed & sweet potatos, green bean bundles, cranberry sauce, ambrosia salad, and a debut of collard greens. Everything was Delicious- especially the pecan and pumpkin pies that were served for dessert! After our time was up at the Parker household, Scott headed to go hunt with his dad and Brandon. Beckham, Thibideaux and I headed to my sister's house for yet more dessert and family time (Mom & eventually Wendell, Ben, Rob's parents, and Shanna & her family). I endulged in one of my favorites- Blueberry Jello Salad (YUM!). Beckham took in some good quality time with his cousins then crashed on the way home. On Friday, I packed up the car and headed to Alabama for the day, to visit with my Nana and my Aunt Kathie (who was down from Chicago for the week- Yay!). We had the most wonderful visit. We all lazed around and watched Beckham entertain himself on the floor. I got to see my Nana and Papa's old house that my aunt is having renovated so she can move down here and live with my Nana. I CAN'T WAIT! It looks great. The finished product is going to be incredible!! Well, Beckham and I headed home around dinner time. He ate some chicken nuggets and his bottle in the car and crashed yet again. What a wonderful baby! I didn't have to deal with any of the backseat screaming that could have happened. Thank you everyone for helping to make our Thanksgiving holiday wonderful this year.
Side note: I didn't include any of the pictures that I took Thanksgiving day or the following day because they qualify as "blackmail pics".

1 comments:

Cheyenne said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We miss you and can't wait to come and visit. I love the one year pics!