Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Best Christmas Gift Ever. . .

Beckham started walking Christmas Eve and hasn't stopped since. Scott and I are elated! I think tears came to our eyes at the thought of not having to hold his hands and walk with him ALL DAY LONG!

(side note: please ignore my voice on the video. I have a really cheesy voice when I talk to Becks. Its quite embarrassing.)

3 comments:

cheery disposition said...

oh my goodness!!! That is Awesome:) I love that you have it on video:) im loving your blog posts:) xooxo

SHANNA said...

i love your series of posts! too fun, way to go Becks!!! i don't know who i'm happier for, you and scott for your freedom or Becks to get a little of that blubber off!!

Colby Family said...

Yay! I hope Noah is on his way soon. He took some steps this weekend. He is SO not in a hurry...