I am so excited that our son is one of the happiest babies. He wasn't too thrilled with having to sit still for pictures, but the photographer played peek-a-boo behind the camera and he was all grins and giggles. . .
OH MY GOSH!!! how sweet are those. they are definitely frame-able!!! i love it. he is so stinking happy, unless my kids are sharing HIS toys with him!!
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
4 comments:
AWE!!! He is the sweetest baby ever!!! I need a copy of this! xoxo
No worries. Beckham will have one for you for Christmas.
OH MY GOSH!!! how sweet are those. they are definitely frame-able!!! i love it. he is so stinking happy, unless my kids are sharing HIS toys with him!!
the pic of you and becks is so cute!!! i also noticed that your shoes are exactly what i want..... I WANT THEM!!!
Post a Comment