skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where does infancy go? I feel like Beckham was an infant for-ev-er and we blinked and Brooks' was over. He is weighing in at 21 pounds 10.6 ounces (75th percentile) and is 28 1/4 inches long (50th percentile). He can now crawl, pull up on things, cruise along furniture, make his walker move, feed himself finger foods, attempt a sippy cup, babble endlessly, play himself to sleep, wrestle with his brother, give kisses, hug and snuggle (I thought this would never come. He just hasn't been a snuggler.), and try to eat any and everything he can get his hands on- including play-do and crayons.
What a precious baby! It also makes me very proud that the majority of his babbling is "mamamama". Brings a tear :)
1 comments:
It must be something about the 2nd child 'cause Esther Grace isn't much of a snuggler either. Is it bad that I like it when she's sick because she snuggles? And I always hate it when she's better? :)
Post a Comment