Monday, December 6, 2010

The Feast

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year for my side of the family. We had 6 adults and 7 kids! Unfortunately Rob couldn't make it since he had surgery the day before, but we all ate enough on his behalf.
the kiddie table
Ben and his girlfriend Lisa- we are all in love with her!
Brooks and Ollie "snuggling" on the couch
Beckham being his crazy self
the Cook girls
the kiddos making the Rice Krispie Treat turkeys Lisa brought

How cute are these??
And the happy hosts at the end of a long day :)

P.S. I made a fresh pumpkin pie (which was DELICIOUS), a canned sweet potato pie (because I'm a moron and bought the wrong can), and 2 "puke-on" pies. I think Beckham had the right idea by calling them "puke-on" pies since neither of them set right and they were entirely too sweet ;)

0 comments: