Mom and I and the boys loaded up the car for AL on Monday. We spent a little time at Nana Murphy's and a little time at Aunt Kathie's. Hopefully this time next year they will be under one roof and we won't have to split our time up! Beckham was sporting a 'Sweet' p.j. top and purple socks at Nana's house due to a pee-pee incident (thanks Riley). He was really sad to give the purple socks back when we got to Aunt Kathie's- haha!
Though short-lived as it was, it was a terrific day spent with family! I am so glad my Aunt Kathie lives in the 'deep south' now so I can see her more often than every 5 years or so ;)
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment