Thursday, May 13, 2010

Best Buds

Beckham and his girlie-friend, Abigail, have been getting to spend a lot of time together lately. I've tried to lend a helping hand while her parents prepare for their move to Florida, so Abby has come to play some. She and Beckham play so well together, so I'm really sad to see them move. Not to mention, I've really enjoyed getting to know her mom, Jane, too.


Last Friday, Abby came along with us to Storytime. When we got home, the kids played outside for a while (with Harrison- for some reason I didn't get any pics of them outside while he was here). Then we headed in for lunch and played some more. By mid-afternoon, they were worn out so I had them take "down time" on the couch and watch Nemo. Beckham thinks its cute that Abby gets a paci and blankie when she's sleepy, so he had to have one too. . .
Not long after said "down time". . .

1 comments:

SHANNA said...

fun! i love watching little ones play. so cute.