Hooray! The pool has been open for a couple of weeks now, but we wanted to give the sun some time to warm the water (and Beckham some time to get over a virus?). Scottie stayed home today to make the most of my last weekend on maternity leave, so we headed down to the pool for some family fun!
It took Beckham a few minutes to relax in the water. (Check out his cool mohawk- I cut it last week.)
Brooks, on the other hand, was not about to relax in the water.
He decided to take a snoozy instead.
We only spent an hour and a half in the sun, but I had 3 wiped-out boys on my hands when we got home. Like any lady would, I put them all to bed and headed to the salon. . .
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment