Some friends and I took our kids to a free activity called "story time" at our community center on Friday. A lady pops in a CD with fun songs on it and the kids are asked to sing and dance along. Well, apparently story time is a popular event for the toddlers of Kennesaw. The room was packed! While the lady made a fool of herself for the kids, my son runs out in the middle of the room and starts doing splits!?!
Then he realizes I have the camera out.
Then heads back out for more splits- haha!!!
Beckham and Harrison
Oh, yeah. Then he randomly starts scooting across the floor on his butt!
Afterwards, we went right next door to a little park and played and ate lunch. I had one over-tired little boy on my hands by nap-time!
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
2 comments:
great Action shots. I love that he was the only one in the middle of the room:)
what a trend setter!! such a sweetie pie! love that boy.
Post a Comment