skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First, let me preface these pictures by saying that I took out the camera to get some nice "cousin" pics when my sister spent the night. We were having a garage sale on Saturday morning, so she brought the girls over Friday night and spent the night. After turning the camera on and asking Beckham and Annelies to smile, since they had been sitting so nice watching Shrek the Third together, this is what I got. . .


Beckham TORTURING his cousin- with kisses! Check out her eyes popping out of her head-haha!
On the other end of the couch, Sofia was sweetly loving on Baby Brooks.
And when Beckham finally settled down, I was able to get a nice shot. The kids stayed up extremely late (atleast by our standards) and woke up WAY too early. Poor Scottie had to man the babes while Shanna and I set out our loot and sold as much as we could. The angel that he is, Scott made us breakfast and lunch, both of which were served to us outside. Having no big-ticket items, I only made out with about $100, but big-bucks Shanna rolled in about 4-5 benjamins! It was a good day in the Parker driveway.
0 comments:
Post a Comment