The boys and I ventured over to AL on Wednesday for some much needed Nana Murphy and Aunt Kathie time. They were little angels on the car ride over! When we got to Nana's house, Beckham waltzed right in and started exploring. I couldn't get him to sit down long enough to even take a picture!
I think Aunt Kathie felt bad at the end of the day. I even overheard her apologizing to Nana for hogging the baby- haha! We got to AL before lunchtime and didn't leave until around dinner time. It was so great to just kick our feet up and visit! Aunt Earlene even made it over for some girl talk. I love my family and wish I got to see more of them!
The look on his face might give you some indication as to how the car ride back home went ;)
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
1 comments:
sooooo jealous! glad you had such a great time! Brooks' face is priceless!!
Post a Comment