skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Being pure boy, Beckham is into anything creepy, crawly. He has been enthralled with all the caterpillars we've had on our back porch this spring. More of them have come in my house (via the hands of a certain little boy) than I could have ever desired.
After a little coaching on how to hold a caterpillar- haha!
He came inside a couple of days ago and told me there was a snake on the back porch. In a panic, I went out and looked around. When I asked him to point to the snake, he pointed out a cocoon. Then he aptly picked it up with his not-so-gentle hands. I had to tell him we needed to put the cocoon in a special spot so it could turn into a butterfly. He has made sure to check on it a few times a day ever since.
0 comments:
Post a Comment